Question: How do I log in once I have an account?
Answer: After you have set up your account, you will always sign in directly through the "member login" link at the upper right corner of the site.
You can always modify your account through the "manage my account" button at the VERY upper right hand corner.
Is This Site Secure?
Your account is private and will not be accessed by anyone other than you.
Question: What is the easiest way to import these mp3s into my iTunes?
You can do either of the following in order to open the mp3's in iTunes (and not just listen to them via computer!).
How to Download (Save) Files from the Internet to your Computer
Hello, here is a guide that I hope can help you if you are having trouble downloding the MP3 files from my site. If this does not work for you then you may want to ask a friend for help since I never really know exactly what the problem is without seeing what you are doing in person.
Hold down the Control key and click on the link for the music you want.
A menu opens giving you options for where to save the song, eg, desktop, iTunes.
Right click on the hyperlink for the MP3 you want to download.
A menu will appear. Depending on your browser and browser version, the options will vary.
The option to select will say something like one of the following:
Save Target As
Save Link As
Save Link Target As
Download Linked File As
Below are some examples of what you might see:
Select a save location and click OK.
A pop up message will tell you when the download is complete.
Note: Many of our listeners with iPhones go directly to the mythoughtcoach.com site and log in via their 3G internet or wireless connection. When you get to the library that you want, you can stream the content that you want directly from the site.
Question: Can I download all I want, or are my downloads limited to a certain number?
Answer: Once you become a member with a monthly or annual membership plan, you will have access to unlimited downloads as well the ability to stream remotely (with your login and password) everything on the site.
Question: Are there new downloads from time to time?
Answer: New content is added regularly such as meditations, affirmations, workouts, etc. Your membership will provide great and meaningful content, a growing community of support, and great information.
Question: May I cancel whenever I choose?
Answer: You can certainly cancel a monthly or annual subscription whenever you choose. If you cancel an annual membership before the year is up, you will just pay for the months you were a member at the monthly rate of $7.95 per month.
Question: How do I cancel?
Answer: You can quickly and easily cancel directly from your Pay Pal account by following these instructions. Your membership will end that day.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the HISTORY subtab.
3. Choose the Subscriptions field from the SHOW dropdown menu.
4. Check the FROM box and change the date back 1 year.
5. Click SEARCH.
6. To view the details of a specific SUBSCRIPTION CREATION, click DETAILS in the Details column.
7. At the bottom of this page, click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
8. On the confirmation page, click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION again.
Question: What do I get as a subscriber, exactly?
· Log in and listen as often as you want from any online computer
· Paid subscribers may download and place files onto their MP3 player or burn a CD.
· New and meaningful content added regularly to the library.
· Easy and secure payment via PayPal.
· Cancel subscription any time. No hidden fees or obligations.
· We will never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.
Question: I can't seem to log in! What do I do??
Answer: Email us right away! firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to change bank accounts. How do I do that?
1. Log in to your account at Paypal.
2. Click the My Account link.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. In the Account Information column, click the appropriate link (to change or update either credit card or account info).